When Creating your sales funnel for your website, it is important to remember a few important points:
What is your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)?
- A UVP is an offer or a free tool that engages consumers in an interactive relationship with your website, such as a free download, or a coupon for a percentage off their next purchase
- What is the Call to Action (CTA)?
- A CTA is an action that is required of a consumer to move through your sales funnel and take action on your UVP.
- An example might be:
- Get your Free Subscription with an email address
- Sign up for your Free Ebook.
Creating a Landing Page/Sales Page
- A Landing Page or a Sales Page is a specific page designated on your site that allows users to gain information about a specific offer or unique product.
- Landing pages create credibility for your company and message and Search Engines recognize Landing Pages and rank them higher.
- Keep in mind using testimonials for your Landing Pages creates a personal touch that draws viewers in closer to your message.
- Check out and example of one of our Landing Pages